TheDivingClitCrabTheDivingClitCrab

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Space Nazis Part 1 Space Nazis Part 1

YEAH!

first things first, i freaking loved that. Not much point to it, but anything that has nazis getting killed deserves an instant 5. I liked the animation. i am thinking about making a flash movie call naziland, which will make fun of and degrade Walter Disney, the fascist son of a bitch. Keep it up and im looking forward to future installments of the series.
W007 for StarCraft, and remember kids...

Nazis are scum which need to be eradicated

Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

YEEAH!

Finally, its about time someone made an insanly violent flash. I freaking loved that movie!

'NIDS RAWK!

LL - Save Tonight LL - Save Tonight

MWa HA HA!

Foolish cock legion!

your end is at hand, M.S will end your tide of crap and educate people about how idiotic your flash movies are!

P.S nice animation!

Islam At Glance Islam At Glance

Sir, i congradulate you :)

It's about time someone made a flash movie like this. This is a billion times smarter than most flashes which are published on this website. I have a few things which i need to make clear though:

Very well done! I am a Jew with many arab/muslim friends (some people might find this suprising) and i must let you know that i am grateful to you for making a flash movie like this! let this be a guiding flame in the darkness of ignorance.

Another thing i enjoyed was how you told people about the true meaning of islam which is peace and helping other people.

The last and most important thing i might add is man creates God in his own image not vica-versa. One mans idea of what God isn't necciserialy the right one.

P.S Hey ClickMe, your "Christian God," is nothing more than a man who was deified in the most sacriligous manner to aid the power of a growing church! Go burn in hell you mothr F***cker! God is open to everyone not just christians!

Escape from Brighton Pier Escape from Brighton Pier

AWESOME!

Kick ass!

lick my dick!

rgrds, TheDivingClitCrab

old - emergency ejaculation old - emergency ejaculation

YEEAAAaaAH

That is not true, i made some of the noises!

we kick ass.

Cockrider......................U are a flipping genious, re5pect.

Mister Grinch Mister Grinch

AHHHHHHHHHH!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Pure genious

0+645m : D

old - cmbrodynamic old - cmbrodynamic

HOLY SHIT

This is TheDivingClitCrab. Holy Shit CMB. This is your best work yet! You are bigger than Jesus! I gave you a 10 in everything but i should have given you a 5555

kik ass

cheesemonkeybill responds:

thank you, cock goblin. you rock teh cock.